Interactive Quiz Game show
What to Expect?
The interactive quiz game show is great way to build morale and have fun and can be extended out from employees to include their family members too. In this interactive live show, participants won’t break a sweat, but they’ll work out their brains, their memory and their wits. Led by a live host, each circuit in the game show not only gets participants answering challenging questions in a range of different mediums, but also gets them moving. How many points can participants score out of 100?
– Participants receive a link to a YouTube channel which goes live at a set time.
– They also receive a list of items to have ready for the quiz and a downloadable answer sheet.
– Participants go through a warmup + 5 circuits of fun, high-energy activities.
– Each circuit consists of: 2 sets of competitive, customised questions in a range of formats or One “Minute to Win It” activity
– “Stretch Time” at the end of each circuit where participants count their individual scores.
Internal comms platforms (e.g. Slack, Workvivo) can be incorporated into the quiz for players to upload photos and videos with a #hashtag.
Participation can be rewarded with prizes
From 12-limitless employees, want your team to share this unique experience too? Then contact us. Customisation is also possible. Just ask us about the possibilities.
- Zurich Insurance GroupSamara Couwenberg2022-06-20T09:55:53+00:00
- AdnocSamara Couwenberg2022-06-20T09:56:40+00:00
- AkzoNobelSamara Couwenberg2022-06-20T09:56:35+00:00
- DBSSamara Couwenberg2018-03-26T09:04:29+00:00
- AxaSamara Couwenberg2016-06-08T14:04:24+00:00
- Credit SuisseSamara Couwenberg2016-06-08T14:05:10+00:00
- PhilipsSamara Couwenberg2016-05-17T15:03:44+00:00