Virtual Games: to provide an engaging online experience.
Our virtual games are suitable for:
- Teamwork: Experience and learn about the power of whole team collaboration, even when not together!
- Communication: Learn the benefits of listening and including others, and how to work online under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Decision Making: Understand the benefits of inclusive decision making.
- Cultural Respect: Understand how to be aware of your differences and how our perceptions may not always be right.
Our games can be adapted to suit your specific needs. Ask us without an obligation about the possibilities!
Why Virtual Games by Business Games?
– Tailored to the client’s need
– 20+ years of experience
– Qualified facilitators
– Safe learning environment
– International track record from 300+ companies
Holidays Around The World
Team building, Holiday Traditions, Celebration
Players in remote teams embark on a global journey to explore holiday traditions across to globe and create and share as much happiness as possible in this high energy, interactive holiday game.
Interactive Quiz Game Show
Not your average pub quiz!
A high-energy quiz show presented live via YouTube. For business teams or even family and friends at home.
In this interactive quiz, participants not only answer challenging questions in a range of different mediums, but also get up and moving!
Communication/Decision Making/Team Building
Players in remote teams compete in the Online Olympics across a multitude of new disciplines.
Communication and collaboration are key, but can teams adapt to the complexities of a virtual working environment and achieve results?
The Difference Game
A joint collaboration between Diversity Movement by Business Games and DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion.
4 New Civilsations all need each others’ expertise to build out their own world. Will teams work in collaboration? Will they make assumptions? This training gives participants an opportunity to understand that things are not always as they seem.